St. Bridget, St. Stanislaus Kostka, and Sacred Heart Cemeteries

img_0161.jpg

The cemeteries, located on Main Street opposite St. Stanislaus Kostka Church, are situated on more than ten acres in a lovely, quiet, tree-lined neighborhood. The tranquility is enhanced by majestic pine trees and monuments dating back to the mid nineteenth century. Our primary goal is to carry out the sacred religious functions of burial and care for the resting places of the deceased.

The Catholic Church regards the burying of the dead as having a deep spiritual significance and a corporal works of mercy. Our cemetery has been serving the West Rutland area for more that 150 years. It was consecrated in May 1865 by Bishop Louis DeGoesbriand, the first Bishop of Burlington, and is one of the oldest, active Catholic cemeteries in the diocese.

+ View our Cemetery Rates

+ Visit our Cemeteries

dscn0180.jpgimg_0151.jpgimg_0153.jpg

Copyright © 2017 St. Bridget and St. Stanislaus Kostka Parishes. All Rights Reserved.
Site design and hosting by Green Mountain DeZynes®

Problems/Suggestions for this website: Email Us
St. Bridget Church:
12 Church Street, West Rutland, VT 05777 +Map
St. Stanislaus Kostka Church:
11 Barnes Street, West Rutland, VT 05777 +Map
St. Dominic Church:
45 South St, Proctor, VT 05765 +Map